domestic abuse & exploitation: bringing young people out of the dark & into the light of DAY
Mon, 20 Nov|
DAY Training (Nov23)
5 half-day (9am - 1pm) Session Leader training event that will enable participants to deliver the DAY Programme to young people.
Time & Location
20 Nov, 09:00 – 24 Nov, 13:00
About the Event
9am - 1pm on Monday 20th - Friday 24th November 2023.
5 half-day training that will enable participants to deliver the DAY Programme to young people.
COST: £600 per UK-based practitioner* | €575 per Irish practitioner
You can request an invoice or choose to pay by card through PayPal at the checkout (you DO NOT need a Paypal account to do this). If you would like to make a block booking, without yet knowing who will attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this.
Training costs include:
- 5x half-day dynamic and interactive online training with full instruction in running the DAY Programme.
- 1x DAY Pack (for delivering the programme).
- 1x unlimited access to the DAY Hub (containing all DAY multimedia content and printable materials).
- Evaluation process for effectively evaluating the impact of the course.
Training sessions include:
- Understanding youth culture and adolescent development.
- Literacy about pornographies.
- Responding to challenging behaviour.
- Disclosure policy and procedure.
- The effects of abuse on children.
- Trauma aware practice.
- How to set up DAY safely.
PLEASE NOTE: If numbers aren't reached to make the training viable, you may be moved to a future training date.
* The UK price includes VAT. If you are eligible to reclaim VAT, please contact us, our VAT number is 422 0540 49.
Full Cost Ticket
You can request an invoice or choose to pay by card via PayPal at the checkout (you DO NOT need a Paypal account to do this). If you would like to make a block booking, without yet knowing who will attend please email email@example.com to organise this.