DAY Training (Zoom 1)
Time & Location
About the Event
9am - 1pm on Monday 24th - Friday 28th May 2021.
5 half-day training that will enable participants to deliver the DAY Programme to young people.
COST: £500 per person.
You can request an invoice or choose to pay by card through PayPal at the checkout (you DO NOT need a Paypal account to do this). If you would like to make a block booking, without yet knowing who will attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this.
Training costs include:
- 5x half-day dynamic and interactive online training with full instruction in running the DAY Programme.
- 1x DAY Pack (for delivering the programme).
- 1x unlimited access to the DAY Hub (containing all DAY multimedia content and printable materials).
- Evaluation process for effectively evaluating the impact of the course.
Training sessions include:
- Understanding youth culture and adolescent development.
- Literacy about pornographies.
- Responding to challenging behaviour.
- Disclosure policy and procedure.
- The effects of abuse on children.
- Trauma aware practice.
- How to set up DAY safely.
- Full Cost Ticket£500£5000£0